Tuesday, March 19, 2013

cloning

A few nights ago I had a dream that we had my son cloned and he was living a second life.  He was about 8  and he was the same person.  I mean he had the same traits and character - he wasn't aware of his past life.  But we were and yet we were making the same mistakes with him...

When I woke up I actually worried for a moment that there was nothing to clone, because it was all burnt, but then I remembered the organs from the autopsy...wonder what happened to them.

Since that dream I have been taking more interest in news about the progress in cloning.  I also read an article that with new techniques, people can be revived up to 7 hours after death.  That might have worked.  And they are still the same people.  So when do we really die?

No comments:

Post a Comment